Home school student checklist
HOME SCHOOL STUDENTS – Students who graduated from a home school program.
- Complete the free application for admission on line or print out the paper application and bring or mail to the Admissions office of the campus or center you plan to attend.
- Request an official transcript from your home school program be mailed directly to the Admissions Office.
- Student who plan to live in a dormitory (Perkinston Campus only) complete the MGCCC Housing application and bring or mail to:
P. O. Box 548
Perkinston, MS 39573
- Submit ACT scores or make an appointment to take the Freshman placement test (COMPASS)
- Attend a freshman orientation session where you will get the information needed to start your college career, talk to an advisor, register for classes, pick up your parking decal, and have your picture ID made.