For more information about auditions, please contact Stacy Fore at 601-928-6369 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All current squad members must try out for each successive year in which they wish to participate.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following: all practices and conditioning during the year, summer practices/camps, pep rallies, games, alumni and community events, MGCCC Spirit events, fundraising, and community service. Some events can occur after a season ends, which you will be required to attend. You will be required to carefully read and sign the Perkette constitution, which states rules and guidelines for all members of the team.
- Completed Registration Form. Please bring all completed forms to audition. If you are a high school student, attach a copy of your MGCCC acceptance letter. If you are an MGCCC student, attach a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Signed and Completed Liability Waiver Form
- Copy of Insurance Form
- Current Photo
You must be able to perform the following:
- High kicks
- Double/triple pirouette
- Fouette’ turns
- Right/left-Switch leaps and leaps in second
Captain Audition Requirements
A 45-second to 1-minute routine of personal choreography
Dress to impress! Wear black dance pants, leotard or spandex top of your choice, and jazz shoes or dance sneakers. (Judges will evaluate body lines and motions; loose clothing is a hindrance and disadvantage. Therefore, do not wear T-shirts, baggy pants and/or sweats.)
Wear hair and make-up as you would for a performance. Look to impress. No jewelry or exposed body tattoos allowed.
What to Bring
- Waiver/Registration Form
- Professional attire for interview
- Do not wear watches, rings or jewelry other than stud/post earrings *POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED.
- Food and water optional
- Towel optional
- Make-up to touch up throughout the day optional
For more information or questions, please contact Stacy Fore at (601) 928-6369 or email@example.com.