Questions on how to register for summer and fall classes? Contact a Student Support Representative at 228.896.2536 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, visit a campus or center near you!
- Online Classes
- Perkinston Campus Classes
- Jefferson Davis Campus Classes
- Jackson County Campus Classes
- George County Center Classes
- Keesler Center Classes
- Community Campus – Welding Only
- West Harrison County Center Classes
- Navy Base Center Classes
- Maritime Training Center
- Non Credit Healthcare Courses
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE NAVY BASE – Please Contact Alrie’ Poillion at 228-897-3795
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO KEESLER AIR FORCE BASE, please contact Tasha Knight at 228-897-3891.
Are you enrolled in 15 hours? If so, did you know you could add up to 6 hours for FREE? That’s 2 free classes! Look at the class schedule to find Flex Start courses that are right for you!
Flex Start courses are another way that MGCCC provides flexible scheduling options for you. Through Flex Start, your classes will begin later or end earlier than the official term dates. This shortens the number of weeks you’ll spend in class, but not the number of hours. A compressed schedule like this may not be right for everyone. It’s still the same amount of work. But it could be just what you need to fit college into your busy life.
How it Works
- If you miss the beginning of the semester registration, you can take Flex Start courses NOW.
- Courses begin throughout the term and/or end earlier.
- Courses run on a compressed schedule rather than the typical 18 weeks.
- If you are currently enrolled in 15 hours, you can take an additional 6 hours FREE!