Current students: Please use web registration only after seeing your adviser and receiving your registration PIN number. If you have forgotten or misplaced your primary PIN number or you do not know who your assigned advisor is, you can determine yourprimary PIN number from the Primay PIN retrieval page.
Access Web Services
- Click LOGIN TO SECURE AREA.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Enter your USER ID (social security number) and primary PIN number. Click Login.
- Click on STUDENT SERVICES AND FINANCIAL AID.
- Click on REGISTRATION. From the menu, select CHECK YOUR REGISTRATION STATUS. This permits you to view any items that would prevent your registration: administrative holds, academic standing, curriculum, registration priority time.
- Click the BACK button once to return to the REGISTRATION menu. Select ADD/DROP CLASSES.
- Select the TERM (semester) for registering classes. Click on SUBMIT TERM.
- Enter your registration PIN number you received from your adviser. Click on SUBMIT PIN.
- ON this page are common errors that can occur during registration. Scroll to the bottom of the page, enter CRN’s (course reference number) for each course. Click on SUBMIT CHANGES.
- The same screen returns to confirm your registration. Scroll to the ADD/DROP portion to review your registered classes. Note any errors that occur. Registration can not be confirmed for classes with errors.
- To drop classes, click on ACTION button next to the course on your CURRENT SCHEDULE and select WEB DROPPED. Click on SUBMIT CHANGES.
You can search by subject, course #, title of course, specific day, time, instructor, campus, days or nights or weekends.
NOTE: When building a class schedule, you may choose to REGISTER or ADD TO WORKSHEET. Register means exactly that. When you click, you are registered! ADD TO WORKSHEET allows you to switch classes around before actually deciding which ones to keep for registration. After using ADD TO WORKSHEET, you must confirm your classes by clicking REGISTER.
When you have finished registering, you may view the fees associated with registration. Navigate to theREGISTRATION MENU. Select REGISTRATION FEE ASSESSMENT. Your fees for the term will be assessed for the classes you selected. To view your schedule, select STUDENT SCHEDULE BY DAY AND TIME.
How to print your schedule
Navigate to STUDENT SERVICES AND FINANCIAL AID.
Click on REGISTRATION.
Click STUDENT SCHEDULE BY DAY AND TIME.
Click the PRINT button on the Standard Tool Bar.
If you have a hold on your account, you will not be able to register for classes. Please review the status of your holds online.
Click STUDENT RECORDS. Click on VIEW HOLDS to view any holds you may have. If you have a hold, it must be cleared before you can continue registration.
How to quit
When your registration is completed, click on EXIT (on the menu bar at the top of the web page).
Click RETURN TO HOMEPAGE on the USER LOGOUT page.