Visit the Assessment Center website for information about scheduling proctored exams. Once you are familiar with the Assessment Center Expectations, click Schedule an Appointment on the left side of the page.
- It is the student's responsibility to plan appropriately for the test. Set your appointment for the test as soon as your instructor provides the dates of availability to ensure that you are able to secure an appointment that fits with your schedule.
- Students must show a picture ID prior to testing.
- No cell phones, computers, or other electronic devices should be brought into the assessment center unless specifically listed a permitted material during testing by the course instructor.
- Be respectful to the Proctors and your Fellow Students at ALL times.
- Do not bring anyone with you to the Assessment Center.
Respondus Lockdown Browser:
In an effort to ensure integrity in testing, some instructors may require students to use the Respondus Lockdown Browser (LDB). Please see the instructions below for downloading and installing the LDB.
Using Respondus Lockdown Browser with Desire2Learn (D2L)
Using Respondus Lockdown Browser with Blackboard (Bb)