Paying fees online with Web Services
Before paying your fees online, you must have a primary PIN.
You can determine your primary PIN number from the Primay PIN retrieval page.
Access Web Services
- Click LOGIN TO SECURE AREA.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Enter your USER ID (social security number) and primary PIN number. Click Login.
- Click on STUDENT SERVICES AND FINANCIAL AID.
- Click on STUDENT RECORDS.
- Select either ACCOUNT SUMMARY BY TERM or ACCOUNT SUMMARY.
- At the bottom of the summary page, click on the CREDIT CARD PAYMENT link.
- Select the TERM (semester) for the fees you wish to make a payment for. Click on SUBMIT.
- At the CREDIT CARD PAYMENT screen, enter the following information
Click SUBMIT PAYMENT.
When you are ready to exit, click EXIT (on the menu bar at the top of the web page).
- type of credit card (MasterCard, Visa and Discover accepted)
- credit card number
- card expiration date
- payment amount
How to exit
When your registration is completed, click on EXIT (on the menu bar at the top of the web page).
Click RETURN TO HOMEPAGE on the USER LOGOUT page.