The perks of living on campus
- Cable TV in rooms and in lounge and lobby areas (coaxial cable is required for rooms)
- Internet (ethernet cable is required). Wireless is available as well.
- Laundry rooms in each hall: $1.25 per wash, $1 per dry
- Land-line telephone.
Each room is air-conditioned and heated. No private rooms are available. Other amenities include the following:
- Desk with chair
- Single bed
- Chest of drawers
- Individual closets
- Window blinds
- Tile flooring
Lobbies are fully furnished with furniture, flat-screen TV and vending machines.
Personalize your room by bringing the following:
- Pillow, sheets, blanket, or comforter - most beds are regular twin size. Moran Hall, Owen Hall, all male athletes and female basketball players will need extra-long bedding (39”x80”)
- Towels, toiletries
- Small lamp
- TV, stereo
- Small refrigerator, small microwave, coffeemaker
- Personal computer
- Plants, posters, other items that make it your place
Prohibited in residence halls:
- Holes in the walls (If you want to hang items on the walls, we recommend using adhesive poster strips.)
- Hot plates, pets, candles, electric skillets, incense, toaster ovens, George Foreman grills, charcoal or gas grills
- Fireworks, firearms, weapons
Packages may be delivered to MGCCC, Central Receiving (include student’s name and residence hall name), 51 Main Street, Perkinston, MS 39573
Mail may be delivered to MGCCC, Student Center Mail (include student’s name), PO Box 248, Perkinston, MS 39573 and residence hall name.
ALL OTHER RESIDENCE HALL POLICIES
This is not an exhaustive list of information about housing and residence life. Please consult the Guide to Residence Living on the left hand column for a complete information about housing and residence life on the Perkinston Campus of MGCCC.