Students at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College are expected to achieve success in a competitive intellectual environment. Because of the demands of scholarship, students often require help in gaining and maintaining an adequate level of academic proficiency. Recognizing this, the Learning Lab is designed to provide students with ample opportunities to maximize their academic potential. To accomplish this goal, the Learning Lab offers a variety of methods including one-on-one or group sessions, workshops, computer programs, and other audio-visual resources – all of which are free to MGCCC students.
Learning Lab Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Learning Lab Personnel:
- Vanessa Ritchie: Assistan Dean LRC: 601.928.6242
- Schuyler Webb – Science Instructor: 601.928.6276
- Amber Morrisette – Administrative Assistant: 601.928.6247
- Vivian Smith – Math Instructor: 601.928.6269
- Michael McKinney– English Instructor: 601.928.6383
- Angela James – Computer lab assistant: 601.928.8409