The Watershed and Me A-Z
Cassibry, Jones, Lewis
A book about water and the people, plants and animals that use it.
Inspired by elementary students in Stone County, who partnered with MGCCC Perkinston Campus art and graphic arts students and faculty, supported by biologists and environmental specialists.
Arts Integrated Experiences for Third through Fifth Grade Students
- Aligned to Common Core Standards and Mississippi’s Frameworks
- Emphasis on non-fiction informational text and science competencies
- Hands-on lesson with extensions
- Taught by MAC Teaching Artist Roster artists
- FREE CLASSROOM SET OF BOOKS!
© Copyright 2012, All rights reserved
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
Printed in United States