MGCCC EMPLOYEE & STUDENT HEALTH CLINICS
MGCCC partners with MEDICAL ANALYSIS HEALTHCARE to provide health care for employees, their eligible dependents and credit students. Advance appointments are recommended by calling the clinic appointment line. Walk-ins are welcome upon availability, but there could be a lengthy wait. The Clinic offers a Family Nurse Practitioner and a Lab Tech/ Clinic Coordinator.
• What is the Wellness Clinic? It is a benefit provided by your employer offering employees and their eligible dependents with affordable medical care, health education, disease screenings, and health assessments at a clinic. It is an acute care and wellness clinic much like a primary care doctor’s office.
• Who can use the Clinic? All employees and their eligible dependents ages 2 and up, (we do not treat pregnant women) plus, all full and part time credit students.
• What is the charge for an Office Visit? There is a $10.00 for office visits.
• What Can a Nurse Practitioner Do?
Nurse Practitioners are licensed health care professionals that practice with collaborating physicians. They are able to provide complete physical exams, diagnose and treat acute minor illnesses, order and interpret diagnostic test, counsel on preventive health care and prescribe various medications.
• Can the Nurse Practitioner write prescriptions? Yes, the NP can prescribe various medications, however they cannot prescribe controlled substances.
• Do I Need an Appointment to be seen at the Clinic? Are Walk-ins Permitted?
Because the clinic is set up as an acute care/wellness clinic, you should make an appointment by calling the appointment line. Appointments allow the clinic staff to plan for the types of treatment or health education needed each day. Walk-ins are welcome upon availability only and you may have to wait to be seen after those who have appointments.
Due to our new electronic medical records, you can now use any of the MGCCC clinics at Perk, JD, JC, & George County Campuses as well as the following locations.
Multi-Use Clinic Locations
1025 Division St. Ste. B, Biloxi, MS
Appt. Line: 228-388-2599
M-F 7-6 (Closed 12-1 for lunch)
9414 Three Rivers Rd., Ste. 1, Gulfport, MS
Appt. Line: 228-248-0058
M-F 8:30-5:30 (Closed 12-1 for lunch)
400 Security Square, Gulfport, MS
Appt. Line: 228-284-5291
M-F 7:30-5:30 (Closed 12-1 for lunch)
• Can the Clinic draw Labs ordered from my Doctor? Yes, the clinic can draw all labs and they are also offered at discounted rates. The results will be faxed directly to the ordering physician.
Are my Records Confidential? ABSOLUTELY, the clinic is operated by Medical Analysis and is under the same • HIPPA regulations as any regular medical clinic.
Nurse Practitioner • Access to Physician Referrals • Acute Care • Primary Care • Wellness Care
Simple Suturing & Suturing Removal • Wart & Skin Tags Removal • Workman’s Comp Issues Allergies/Asthma Treatments • Breathing Treatments • Blood Pressure – Weight • Diabetes & Cholesterol Physicals for Annual, Sport, DOT and School • Lab Capabilities from any Physician • Pap Smears, Breast Exams Pregnancy Testing, Prostate Exam and PSA Screening • EKGs • Pre-Op & Annual Physical • Vision Screening
Basic Hearing, • B-12 Injections, FLU Vaccine, Pneumonia • Educational Classes • Much, much more…