Go to the Web Services login page to apply for housing on the Perkinston Campus. Log in to Web Services using your student ID number and PIN. If you do not know your student GCID of PIN or need assistance obtaining one, please visit our Primary PIN and GCID Retrieval page. Once you are signed in to Web Services, click on Housing Information to go through the MGCCC housing application process.
Here you can access to the housing application, residence hall/room selection and roommate selection pages. Within this process, you will verify information and answer profile questions. Please do your best to answer the questions as truthfully as possible. Students that do not have a roommate choice have the ability to search for students with similar likes and dislikes or allow the Residence Life Staff to assign you a compatible roommate.
If you did not live on campus the semester previous to the semester you are applying for, please be prepared to make an online nonrefundable $50 application fee. Your room selection will not be processed if the fee is not paid. You must have an active application for admissions, your admissions status must be complete, and you must not have any financial, disciplinary, or other holds on your account. In addition, you must be registered for 15 or more hours in the semester you are selecting for housing before you can select a residence hall/room or roommate. You will register for classes at Orientation. You will receive an invitation to Orientation via mail when your admissions file is complete.
Please make sure that all steps are complete before moving forward in the online application process.
- Step 1. Apply for admissions to Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and be accepted.
- Step 2. Retrieve your GCID and PIN to log into Web Services
- Step 3. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and apply for financial aid
- Step 4. Complete the Housing Application online in Web Services and answer the profile questions.
- Step 5. Pay the Housing Application Fee Online (This fee is nonrefundable. Paying the application fee does not guarantee placement).
- Step 6. Complete the Admissions Process by submitting applicable official transcripts and test scores.
- Step 7. Attend Orientation and/or Register for Classes. All first time entering freshmen MUST attend orientation before registering for classes.
- Step 8. Select your Residence Hall, Room, Roommate and Suitemates (roommate selection must be mutual).
If you decide to cancel your housing application, please do so at least two weeks prior to registration.
If you did not live on campus the semester previous to the semester you are applying for, please be prepared to make an online nonrefundable $50 application fee.