All Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College employees have the responsibility of maintaining the college brand. Our brand is more than just a graphic identity; it is dedication to the common goal of making a positive dierence in people’s lives every day. We must communicate that message consistently in our printed materials, actions and conversations with both internal and external audiences.
- When discussing college programs, am I emphasizing quality, affordability and access?
- When working with students, do I have a positive, generous attitude?
- Do I convey the college’s many opportunities for life-changing educational experiences?
- Do I refer to the college as Gulf Coast or MGCCC (instead of Perk, JD or JC)?
- Use the logo correctly, according to the standards in this manual.
- Written communication should reflect the college’s mission statement.
- Any communication included in an envelope with other items from MGCCC will appear to be from the same institution.
Click the link below for the official MGCCC Graphics Standards Manual: