Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College will be offering a Health Care Assistant (Certified Nursing Assistant) program at the George County Center in Lucedale beginning January 16, 2018. The 15-week program will meet Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. and will include clinical, lab and lecture hours.
While there is not an entry test for the program, prerequisites include the following:
- Be a high school graduate or have a high school equivalency
- Criminal Background Check obtained from MGCCC Campus Police
- Immunizations after program acceptance
- Substance testing after program acceptance
- Physical exam after program acceptance
For more information, contact Dawn Richardson at 601.766.6424 or email@example.com.