Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College will be offering a health care assistant (certified nursing assistant) program at the George County Center in Lucedale beginning October 16. The eight-week program will meet all day, six days each week, and will include clinicals, labs and lectures.
While there is not an entry test for the program, prerequisites include the following:
- Be a high school graduate or have a high school equivalency
- Criminal Background Check obtained from MGCCC Campus Police only and before acceptance.
- Immunizations after acceptance to program
- Substance testing after acceptance to program
- Physical exam after acceptance to program
For more information, contact Dawn Richardson at 601.766.6424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.