Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College has been recognized as one of the best colleges offering online learning in the nation by The Community for Accredited Online Schools. As a leading resource for campus and online learning, the site released its annual ranking for the 2017 school year, honoring MGCCC five times for its excellence in online learning.
“At Gulf Coast, we want our students to have the very best programs and classes offered to them in formats that fit their lifestyle,” said Dr. Mary S. Graham, MGCCC president. “Our online courses and programs include career and technical programs that are offered either partially or completely online as well as academic programs that allow students to receive terminal degrees or prepare for transfer to a four-year college or university.”
For MGCCC’s top ranking for 2017 and details on the methodology used to rank each school, visit the following pages:
- Best Culinary Schools –http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/culinary-schools/
- Best Online Schools in Mississippi –http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/mississippi/
- Best Veterinary Schools –http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/veterinary-schools/
- Best Education Degrees –http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/education-teaching-degree/
- Best Secondary Education Degrees –http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/education-teaching-degree/secondary/
“We wanted to highlight schools like Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, which are providing exceptional education programs online,” said Doug Jones, CEO and founder of the Community for Accredited Online Schools. “These colleges offer an outstanding educational experience, upholding rigorous accreditation standards and show an overall commitment to maximizing student success.”
To qualify, schools must hold public or private not-for-profit status in addition to institutional accreditation. Top schools are determined by a scoring system that uses value-based methodology, analyzing several qualitative and quantitative data points.