MGCCC – Microsoft Student/Academic Select program
MGCCC has enrolled with Microsoft for the Student Select and the Academic Select programs. Faculty and students can obtain software at reduced rates. Go to the following link:
To view this offer:
- Go to the above link (http://mgccc.e-academy.com).
- Scroll down the screen. Type in the keyword mgccc Click Go.
- Click the Sign In link in the upper right corner of the screen.
- If you are a new user, click on the Register button on the next screen.
- If you are an MGCCC student:
- Under Verification: Click the radio button beside “I have an institution e-mail address…”
- You will use your student e-mail address (email@example.com) and complete the other fields.
- If you are NOT an MGCCC student:
- Under Verification: Click “I will submit proof of my academic affiliation…” and complete the requested information.
- You will be given a chance to choose a password.
- You will receive an e-mail in your student e-mail account. You must respond to that e-mail within a short period of time to be able to login and order software. (This is the method they are using to verify you belong to MGCCC as a student or faculty or staff.)
- Once you have responded to the e-academy e-mail, click the Registered User Sign In button. Enter your user name and password.
- Students and faculty will have a license that allows this software to be installed on only one computer. Be sure to install this software on the computer you use most often.