But we do have a few factoids for the trivia lovers. Don’t lie, we know you are out there!
- The facility sits on 4.5 acres and is 48,500 square feet.
- The center’s highest point is approximately 46-feet high and is the central beam over the main entrance.
- There will be more than 100 hurricane-rated windows with motorized window shades in the facility. LED lighting will be used in many areas to conserve energy.
- The first floor will contain eight classrooms with a 40- to 70-student capacity in each. There will be conference spaces, administrative offices, a three-section lobby with seating areas, vending machine areas and group study rooms.
- The second floor will house the simulation areas, including the control and debriefing rooms, a skills lab, faculty offices, a bookstore, storage rooms, a laundry and a multipurpose room.