Orientation is a wonderful opportunity for new students to start off their college experience. You will have an opportunity to tour the campus, receive information on Financial Aid, register for classes and get your student ID made.
Offered at four different locations this summer, these half-day sessions are designed to introduce students to the programs and services provided throughout the College.
Morning (AM) sessions check-in beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Afternoon (PM) sessions check-in beginning at 12:30 p.m.
- Monday, 4 (PM) – Jefferson Davis Campus
- Wednesday, 6 (AM) – George County Center
- Thursday, 7 (AM) – Jackson County Campus
- Monday, 11 (AM)– Jefferson Davis Campus
- Thursday, 14 (PM) – Jackson County Campus
- Monday, 18 (PM) – Jefferson Davis Campus
- Wednesday, 20 (PM) – George County Center
- Thursday, 21 (AM) – Jackson County Campus
Offered only on the Perkinston Campus the last week in June, these extended sessions, in addition to introducing students to programs and services provided throughout the College, are designed to provide information on Residence Life and MGCCC Athletics.
Check in beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Offered at three different locations during the months of July and August, these evening sessions are designed for working students with a busy schedule.
Check in beginning at 5:00 p.m.