In order to live on campus during subsequent semesters you will need to reclaim your room through Web Services!
If you need assistance or have questions, please see your Resident Assistant, Hall Supervisor or come to the housing office on the first floor of Stone Hall. You may also call us at 601-928-6220.
- Pre-register through Web Services for at least 12 credit hours (9 of them seated classes) for the following semester
- 24 hours later, log into Web Services, click Student, Housing
- Click the word “here”, Choose the semester you need to reclaim for
- Reclaim your current room
- If you would like a room change, go to the housing office on room change day to make your request
Failure to re-claim your room before the last day of the semester will forfeit your current application fee, and require you to pay a new application fee if you choose to live on campus again.
If you decide not to live on campus for any semester in which you reclaim a room, you must notify the housing office at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of that semester to avoid paying fees.
- Please register for at least 15 class hours (at least 9 of those seated hours – not online courses)
- Under Web Services select Housing (under Student) and then choose the appropriate semester.
- We will assign your hall, room and meal plan, but only after you pre-register for 15 credit hours of class and begin an application in Web Services.
- If you need assistance, please see your Resident Assistant, Hall Supervisor or come to the housing office on the first floor of Stone Hall.